Meet us at the buggy center and get fitted with safety helmets. Listen to a short description of the rules during the trip and the safety measures. Then, set off on your buggy-driving adventure. The route combines a short regular road with mostly off-road pathways. There will be some breaks for photo stops and also to allow drivers to swap over, so everyone can make the most of the experience. The tour has been designed to offer the best balance between excitement and safety nature impressions and drivers’ interactions. The route chosen offers different landscapes to explore hills, ponds, difficult terrain to climb, a break by the lake of Qestorati and the return through a terrain with a pronounced downhill slope.
This adventure brings you closer to nature and offers the wide panorama of pastures and pastoral life. Along the entire route you will be in contact with the rare variety of flora of the area, flocks of sheep or goats, and traces of the former terraces opened during the dictatorship period.
This trip lasts about 1.5 hours and in case of breakdowns it is supported with the assistance of an off-road vehicle.
This tour is not suitable for:
- Children under 7 years
- Pregnant women
- Drivers under 18 years
What you should know before booking this experience:
- Headscarves and sunglasses are recommended as there will be lots of dust or mud on the trip
- Accompanied children can come as passengers from 7 years old.
- Appropriate outdoor clothing with secure pockets that can be closed with zippers and closed-toe shoes.
- The use of alcohol is not allowed
- Weight limit for 2 persons per buggy is 150 kg.
Price 2024 per person:
– 35 Euros in case 2 people share a vehicle
– 50 Euros in case 1 vehicle is used by a single person
- Minimum number: 2 people
- Maximum number: 12 people
- 7 % discount for groups over 10 persons
- 15% Commission
We offer guides in Albanian, Greek and English
Every day at 09 : 00, 12 : 00 and 15: 00